hello :) welcome to my blogger . here alissa will share some post for youu to read, enjoyy peeps !

Friday 31 May 2013

heyyy,stalkerr kepam ! :) , here is my cikaa , full name CIKAAROO ! this is karo bus stop kahkahkah.. hey peeps, u know what, she's my friend,my bestie , my partner dances,my CIOM MOLOT ! dia gilaa macam saya, tanpa dia tiada lahh istilah gila, some event without her like dead event it feels lonely and such a quiet people. dia ni dengan batman dia sama je gila :) , kalau bawa dia menari, all type of dances she cans, but one CONDITION ! YOU MUST PAY HER ! hahaha, dia meletop kaw dekat sekolah, meletop bagai nak hangus dahh, GILABAPAKKAUU ! Eventhough in friendship sometimes must have a problem and misunderstanding , but its well for us. its better for me to be a most best friend for her, all the problem teach me to changed, so why not we changed just FOR A MOST , BEST , AWESOME , PERFECTED FRIEND ! by the way , she helps me a lot in the making of this blog, most thankyouu to her, actually, our born day almost same but her's skip two days from mine, so HAPPY BIRTHDAYY SOON ASLIN SAYANG, tunggu yaa kita hangg sama sama :), okayy its all about my sweet cikaa, thanks for read it , and i just want to tell that i lovee herr <3

No comments:

Post a Comment